All items at Carrie Hoffman may be made to order. When placing your order, please allow up to 10 business days for the production of your item(s), and another 4-5 days for shipping time depending on your location.
Shipping Policy (within the US)
We do our best to ship your items out to you in the shortest time frame possible. Please allow up to three weeks for an online order to be shipped, as most of our items are made to order. If your item is a gift or is time sensitive please let us know in the comments field at check out or email us at email@example.com with details about when you need to receive your item. We will work like crazy to meet your deadline or let you know if it is honestly possible. Most items ship within 2-3 weeks of the purchase date. (Note* pave items take on average 2-3 weeks to complete and this does not including shipping time) If an item is on backorder or requires longer than 3 weeks you will be notified via email. We cannot guarantee a delivery date, however we will do our best to deliver the item as soon as possible.
We have had to disable International shipping temporarily. If you are an International customer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternate payment options and to arrange shipping details.
Contact email@example.com for Hawaii/Canada and International shipping quotes. Please note that prices and shipping fees for Canada and International orders do not include brokerage fees, import and custom duties, taxes, VAT, tariffs or any other fees that may be levied by the destination country. Please read our international shipping policy outlined on our Privacy page for more information.
We at Carrie Hoffman Designs LLC want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you may elect to return or exchange your Carrie Hoffman Designs jewelry within 10 business days after you receive your product and we will issue a refund minus the shipping charges (if applicable). Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been custom, engraved, altered, resized or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
To return jewelry to Carrie Hoffman Designs LLC, please follow the subsequent directions:
- Email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be given a Return Authorization Number (a return can not be processed without obtaining a RA number first)
- Package your item securely including all original packing and collateral items. Include your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the individual. Both FedEx and UPS will not insure jewelry valued at over $1000. Look on the invoice. If the price of the item you are returning is listed as:
- Under $1000 – you can ship it via any carrier, but be sure to ship it fully insured and request a return receipt for confirmation that the package was received
- Over $1000 – Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered mail insured for the total value of the contents. Also, request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Carrie Hoffman Designs LLC
- All authorized returns should be sent to our corporate office at:
- Carrie Hoffman Designs 7119 W. Sunset Blvd Suite 684 Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Please follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return
- Please allow 7 business days for the processing of your return or exchange from the date we receive your package. Additionally, refunds on your credit card may take an additional 3 -5 business days to appear on your credit record as your banking institution may require additional days to process and post the transaction to your account once the information is received from Carrie Hoffman Designs LLC.
Replacement & Repair Policies
Please note that all repairs are handled individually and will charged at the customer’s expense.
- Please contact us at email@example.com we will reply with an estimate of the cost for the repair and further instructions. Make sure to include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address, and note the reason for repair.
- All Repairs should be mailed to:
- Carrie Hoffman Designs
- Attn: Repairs 7119 W. Sunset Blvd Suite 684 Los Angeles, CA 90046
- All items returned for repair must comply with all of the terms of the return policy described above, including obtaining a prior Return Authorization Number and insuring the items returned for repair.
Lost earrings: Please email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org an estimate of the cost of a replacement for a lost earring. With regard to lost earrings, we will do our best to replace lost earrings mates. However, in some circumstances matching color and shapes may not be possible due to the unique nature of Carrie Hoffman’s jewelry. We may suggest you send us the remaining earring so that we can match it as best as possible.
We have had to temporarily disable international shipping. If you are international and would like to place an order, please email email@example.com.
All orders are shipped in Carrie Hoffman Jewelry packaging. If the item is a gift please request gift-wrapping in the comments field when placing your order. A note can be included as well if requested at the time of order.
Carrie Hoffman Jewelry will gladly work with you to create a custom order, including engagement and wedding rings. All special orders must be approved and signed off via email. We require a 50% deposit on all custom orders and they are a final sale. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss creating a special piece.
*please note that all one of a kind pieces are a final sale
Since most of Carrie Hoffman Jewelry designs are polished we ask that you take some extra precautions to protect and extend the life of the pieces your have purchased. Daily wear and tear can take its toll on precious metals and stones so we ask that you follow these steps.
1) Please use jeweler’s cloths to clean your jewelry but make sure that they are clean to avoid scratching. Discard any old cloths as they can scratch your pieces.
2) If you notice any residue on your skin from wearing our jewelry this could be residual polish compound left from polishing or could be a chemical reaction that happens when certain soaps, perfumes or lotions react to the metal on your skin. This is usually harmless unless you have an allergy. We recommend you remove your jewelry to avoid contact with water, soap, and lotions or switch products. If you notice a reaction greater than just smudging you may have an allergy that requires you speak with an allergist. Nickel is a common allergy and can be found in white gold. We purchase metals from the best refiners in the industry to avoid such occurrences from happening. If you are aware of a metal allergy please contact us to discuss prior to placing your order.
3) Many gemstones demand higher level of care and will require you take extra steps to avoid damage for example avoiding water, lotions, soaps and chemicals and placing them in a safe place when not wearing them.
4) Make sure to keep your jewelry in a safe and soft place to avoid scratching or damage. A soft bag usually does the trick.
5) You can polish pieces using a nonabrasive gold cleaner and a 100% cotton cloth. Make sure to rinse with water thoroughly and let dry before wearing again.
6) Avoid wearing jewelry in environments that can damage jewelry like the beach, pool or hot tub. Chlorine and other chemicals are harmful to jewelry especially gemstones.